That Guy

Illernoise

New guy here from Washington by way of Illinois. I'm in the military and am on the tail end of a deployment. Can't wait to get back so I can enjoy the nice riding weather for about a month. I hope to attend my first track day next spring after I get everything needed. I'm looking forward to being apart of this community and learning everything I can from the experienced riders out there! Oh and the whole Military Appreciation thing isn't a bad deal either :rtfm:

beac83

Welcome to NESBA!

Looking forward to seeing you at the track!

And, as always, Thank You for your service.

Rydell

Thank you for your service, and welcome to NESBA! Plenty of knowledgeable folks to "get you up to speed"..

KLewis75

Its nice to get back from deployment and go buy a nice shiny new bike! :D Where are you stationed there? I just got back from Camp Bucca Iraq back in January.

Illernoise

Yeah, definitely nice to get back from a deployment. Sadly there will be no new bike for me as of yet though, hopefully next spring! I lucked out this time and was stationed in Balad. A couple more weeks...can almost taste the freedom! :eek:uttahere:

chaveezy

Ah, Balad isn't bad, you got Church's chicken there don't you! I remember flying in there one time in our CH-53D's and there's AH-64's flying around blacked out in the pattern, it's like flying into a hornets nest. Not a bad place though, I think Al Asad has surpassed it's niceness though, Camp Cupcake is NIIIICE, wireless internet and all.. :)~~