The addiction has started!!!

eroedig

Hey everyone. After watching many AMA and WSB events I've finally decided to pick up racing. I had my first track day at Blackhawk on April 10th. Going into the first session I was very nervious and intermediated by all of the riders. By the end of the day I was feeling very confident and had met some very down to earth people. The control riders were awsome and really gave me some great advice. I had a couple of close calls but kept the rubber on the pavement, had a great track day and learned a lot. I am officially hooked and can't wait until the next track day. I'll be at Road America on April 24th giving it all I have. I grew up 15 minutes from there and am really looking forward to being on the track instead of watching it for once. I've been riding for 8 years now. Started off with a Honda Silverwing and quickly moved to super sport with a 2006 Kawaski Ninja ZX-6R. Now I have a 2008 Yamaha R6 for the street and I picked up a 2005 Yamaha R6 for the track. Black and yellow riding with the number 648. Looking forward to seeing everybody out there!!!