The first of many rides

Devinleggat44

I just wanted to say thanks to the entire N2 group and all the Control Riders, especially Brian for such a great Intro track experience. I can't wait to get to the next N2 event.

I happened to meet Brian/#468/imadraver the first time literally a couple days before this event, so this was incredible timing. I've been a strong street rider for years and I'd been planning to start road racing. Having a history with dirtbike racing I figured it would be a good leap. Saturday was sold out, but I was able to register for the Intro sessions on Sunday. I don't yet have a trailer but I was so stoked, I rode my bike up from McDonough, GA to Road Atlanta (nearly 2 hours) first thing that Sunday morning. Brian hooked me up with his spare back protector and gloves. He helped get my bike prepped too, otherwise I wouldn't have made it through tech before our session started. I learned so much just doing the Intro. This will be a huge help toward getting my race license and racing. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 17

imadraver

Make Every Moment Matter!
Control Rider
Devin is going to be a rock star and I'll be able to say I knew him back when....!
It was a pleasure meeting you.
Thanks Devin!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Devin, check out the Race School Program we offer at many tracks. It allows you to get your race license at one of our track days. It was run on Saturday at the RA event. We even get to watch you do a Mock Race at lunch. Great way to get your race license.

Devinleggat44

W
Devin, check out the Race School Program we offer at many tracks. It allows you to get your race license at one of our track days. It was run on Saturday at the RA event. We even get to watch you do a Mock Race at lunch. Great way to get your race license.

What are all the fees to make that happen? I thought about doing it with wera coming up soon. Is yours better?

rob92

Control Rider
N2
^^ basically $100 on top of your track day for WERA -and- you get to ride the whole day. Our school is more about helping the track day rider cross that bridge to racing.