The SB Image?

Matt H

hmmm, don't know then. Ray's pretty good with this stuff, although at this point I'll bet he is at Beaver shooting more photos this weekend.

rk97

yep - Ray and Sarah were both out all weekend. I would be surprised if he's not checking email today once proofs are available.

rk97

Yes. I emailed Ray about proofs yesterday and got a response within an hour.

Your address must be getting blocked. Have another to try?

I also used ray@thesbimage.com not info.

Twiztedjester55

rk97;52944 wrote: Yes. I emailed Ray about proofs yesterday and got a response within an hour.

Your address must be getting blocked. Have another to try?

I also used ray@thesbimage.com not info.
I e-mailed him and it seemed like my pics were on the website almost instantly.

RK, I love how Ray added all the Steeler images at the bottom of your set of pics. LOL:haha:

A59

They're good people and photographers. I just wish they'd set up their site in a way that you could see your photos kinda like Pics O U has them. Maybe it takes too long?:dunno:

rk97

Twiztedjester55;53001 wrote: I e-mailed him and it seemed like my pics were on the website almost instantly.

RK, I love how Ray added all the Steeler images at the bottom of your set of pics. LOL:haha:
yeah, Ray replied to my email and said 'if I acted right away, he'd throw in some bonus shots free.'

photos AND comedy - if the man could dance, he'd be a triple threat.

The SB Image

N2 Photographer
Thank you and sorry about missing some email

The email is either Ray@TheSBimage.com or info@TheSBimage.com, not sure why its blocking people I will look into it, I dont get much junk in my work email its filtering to strong like some type of steel curtain.... I will get it fixed up.

The Pics of You type sites are great for track day work but 85% of my work is commercial or portrait and I end up getting swamped so I am trying to make BeaveRun as cash and carry as I can.... I would rather loose some money than keep people waiting for me to ship CD's

The first thing we will be doing is adding a few more computers to the trailer at BeaveRun so you can get in and out after an event (I know you guys have some really long drives)

We shot a couple Steelers games and a fund raiser so tons of Pittsburghers where hitting the site and you can imagine the crazy comments under your Browns bike.
original.jpg

rk97

hahaha - nice. anything worth sharing? you can't hurt my feelings. I've come to terms with Browns reality.