Thinking about Beaver May 26th

rslocum

Thinking about the 26th. Just wanted to know how I can at least sign up for intermediate? The website still defaults me to beginner with no selection of a different group. Thanks.

jeff15

Control Rider
Do it! How many track days have you done so far? Nesba's beginner can be fairly fast paced at times so don't worry about starting out in B. If you have some track days under your belt and can hold your lines while moving through the B pack. We will notice you and get you into the correct group.

rslocum

jeff15;241753 wrote: Do it! How many track days have you done so far? Nesba's beginner can be fairly fast paced at times so don't worry about starting out in B. If you have some track days under your belt and can hold your lines while moving through the B pack. We will notice you and get you into the correct group.
4 days already this year including 2@beaver and probably 8 or so last year. If I sign up I'll tell a CR I'm looking for a bump and he can assess. Thanks.

jeff15

Control Rider
Ok sounds good! I will be there that weekend please come by and see me. I will have the Blue and White R6 #15

tdelegram

Control Rider
Gents,

Not trying to hijack your thread, just wanted to introduce myself as i will be a first timer at beaver run/Nesba. I used to do a lot of fast trax in the 90's until my stable was stolen and am getting back on the track after 15 years in the dirt. Jeff I am 15 miles south of you in west finley, opposite side of the border next to Dallas. I'll be on a KTM rc8r akropovic edition, if you see me please feel free to say hello.

Tom