Thunderbolt - Aug 25 on NJMP calendar?

devilzukin

I noticed that NJMP is listing N2 is at Thunderbolt on Aug 25 but I don't see that listed on the event calendar, is that a mistake? Guessing the N2 site is correct but figured it was worth a check.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
It's a dealer day, put on by Yamaha dealers. They register riders thru dealerships. N2 runs the day for them. I don't know what dealers are involved.

Zo54

You have to contact your local Yamaha dealer.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
You can't share who the dealer is? I have registered with non local dealers previously. I am just looking for which dealers are participating and I will register through one of them. Thank you for your help.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
These days are an opportunity for Yamaha to work with their dealers and to allow dealers to offer something special to their customers. If you are a customer you will know how to register.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Please also note the intent of these dealer days are not to offer track days but to introduce street riders to the racetrack and to allow them to explore the capabilities of their bikes in a controlled environment. Pace will be generally be slower and the days will be structured towards introduction and not open track time. If you are looking for track time, these events are not provably what you want to sign up for.