time to go.....

beaver

it is unbelievable how times fly by..... my 3 yrs assignment in the US have gone and it is time to go back to Italy.
when it was time to enroll I choose to start as beginner, even if I had some good past experience. I never did really care to "make career" so I never force even if in a couple of occasion I've been close to. I was simply having good fun the way I was doing.
I want to take this to tell all the beginner how lucky they are to ride with NESBA. In my country racetrack days are "Darwin Style", no classes, no rules, everybody is on his own.
it may seems fun, but you can't fight for your life and to save your bike at any turn, so because you are lucky to have rules and classes stick with them, this is a treasure to save.
Because I know how precious are the rules NESBA put in place I became a sort of "grumpy" during my last events when I spotted some relaxation in enforcing them, I'm sorry to have bother too much the CR if I did
I know we are all there to have fun, but not following the rules is painful, for the body and for the pocket too.
Thanks to NESBA I had the occasion to ride the best Racetracks I've ever rode in my life. I will always remember VIR full and North as the best motorcycle dream I ever lived.
ciao, you'll be the best memories of my american experience.

p.s. I have 1500 reward points in my account, is there any way to translate them in a charity offer to any injured motorcycle association?

JGardy_781

That's pretty cool - glad NESBA will be part of your positive memories of your time in the U.S! Pretty cool that you had the opportunity to ride while you were over here...

/j

LesPow

Control Rider
How fortunate we really are to live in the USA, and have Nesba. Great to hear stories like this. But on the other hand if I could ride any Italian race track (Mugello) that would be my great experience. Hope that you continue to ride safely and have fun. Ciao.