Toy Hauler- 1/2 Ton Towable

CW195

2002 24ft Campmaster Toy Hauler- 12ft garage 12ft living space- Sleeps 2-4 depending on how much you like each other. I also installed a removable loft in the garage area for an air mattress; it gets the mattress off the floor so you can still have stuff on the floor. There are two removable tire racks and cabinets in the garage. It has a bathroom with a shower, full kitchen, couch, and dinette. I will also include a load equalizing hitch. Located in West Chester PA. $10,000 OBO. Email: WRRide@hotmail.com for more pictures and information.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
What's the rent on this bad boy, Clint? :D

If I hadn't bought that big trailer of mine I would be seriously interested in this. Good luck on the sale

CW195

Dave you need this- I'll cut you a good deal! I hope everything is going well. Are you racing next year?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I'd like to but may sit out the season. Congrats on the white plates though. I should have stuck out the season and got mine but $$$ ran a little short.

CW195

Thanks- $$$ is always an issue in this sport, especially in the current economic situation! Hope to see you at a summit race or two next year. I'll be able to root for you instead of having to compete with you! I'll give you a shout some time to catch up.