Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Cartridge Kit for 06/07 R6

minman26

Used for approximately 8 trackdays. Come with top caps and everything. Ready to install. Professionally packaged and ready to ship.

Set up for 180-200 lb rider w/gear.

$600 shipped

ak20.jpg

minman26

More info: one spring is .90 and one is .95. Set up for 185 pound rider, but springs will work for rider between 180-200.

minman26

These are freshly serviced from Ohlins. I bought these from a NESBA CR over the winter and upgraded to a 30 mm kit as I got a good deal on them. $550 delivered. Priced to move. Daddy needs tire money!

Sklossmonster

Now that those are sold, I also have a set of Traxxion AK-20's for the '06-'07 R6, sprung for a 180 lb rider.

$500 plus shipping

gkotlin

I was under the impression that all the kits could be adapted to other models with the change of the end caps and a few other small parts.

But I don't claim to know anything.

dc aka lowside

I think your right Julio...When I was looking for this kit for my R6 Traxxion told me they have a special piece they use that doesn't fit on other models so it may not be worth it for me...Bump for a good deal!!

The R-6 has a screw in dampning rod, so you would have to buy new housings, compression valving locations are different too. a normal swap from one bike to another is about 220.00 it would be too costly to attempt it.

Alex Malyshev

Guys, does anyone know what weight a .925 ak20 spring can be used for? also wondering what weight is a Penske triple clicker 525 spring is designed for? will be used for track days, I/A group pace

thanks for the help!

Last edited: