Triumph 675 Street

grnsnake14

This bike is a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675 that is scorched yellow. The bike has 9,3xx miles, but may change as I occasionally ride this motorcycle. The bike is being sold because I do not have the time to ride that I used to, and this bike looks, sounds, and rides too good not to be ridden. It's impossible for me to split my time between three bikes.

A history of the bike: The original owner of the bike was in the Navy stationed in San Diego and sold the bike before a deployment. The second owner had the bike shortly before passing away, and I later purchased the motorcycle from family of the woman in 2010. The family that I purchased the bike from said that it had tipped over in the garage, but the damage is minimal and can be seen in the photos. The only other damage on the motorcycle is on the left side of the tail fairing. In my move from San Diego back to Pennsylvania, the bike had to go in a UHaul truck (2 others were in the pickup truck), and the tail rubbed on the wooden rail of the truck.

The bike has an aftermarket triumph exhaust, solo seat cover for the rear seat (I do not have a rear seat), steel braided brake lines, and a carbon fiber fairing over the front wheel. It currently has Dunlop Q2 tires with less than 1,000 miles on them, and a new battery installed 2 weeks ago. This bike has been babied and it shows when looking at it in person. It's cliche, but pictures really do not do this bike justice. The color of this bike turns heads everywhere it goes. If you're interested in this bike send me an email with your contact information and I will get back to you.

Asking: $5,500 OBO KBB suggests $5,810.
I am only selling because I don't have the time to ride three motorcycles anymore. Located in the Allentown, PA area, but regularly travel to Pittsburgh and Chicago.

mjkuhno

Wow - this looks just like my 07 Scorched Yellow before she converted to full track use.

+1 for SY!

Funny, we lived in Allentown until the Sept of last year when we relocated to Raleigh-Durham. Would have been funny to see my bike's twin on the road.

Best of luck with the sale.

hereicome4u

i have seen this bike in person it is in fact immaculate had the seller not had a possible buyer at the time i would have bought it instead!!! seller is a good guy easy to deal with also would buy from him again! free bump!