Undersuit?

RyanITV

Admin
I use either a PsycleSkins full undersuit or a Reebok compression shirt. Both work fine; the full suit makes it a little easier to get out of the leathers.

Ryan

Travrsx

I use Under Armour Heat Gear... you can buy it online or locally at a Dicks Sporting Goods (maybe other places too)... works great. Get the long sleeve shirt and the long pants. When you sweat, this stuff feels like air conditioning, and it makes it easy to get in/out of leathers.

track4me

HondaGalToo;1924 wrote: I also like the Underarmour heat gear compression stuff...long sleeves for both pants and top.
+1

makes getting in/out of hot sweaty leathers MUCH easier!

SimplyRed

thefastlife1;1918 wrote: Who makes a good vented first layer suit to go under you leathers?
Wal-Mart/generic brand "Under Armour" work well. Long sleeves, long pants. Just an under armour knock-off, but much less expensive. Not sure about a vented type suit since most I've seen are solid material that wick away sweat.

mugenej8power

Travrsx;1923 wrote: I use Under Armour Heat Gear... you can buy it online or locally at a Dicks Sporting Goods (maybe other places too)... works great. Get the long sleeve shirt and the long pants. When you sweat, this stuff feels like air conditioning, and it makes it easy to get in/out of leathers.
HondaGalToo;1924 wrote: I also like the Underarmour heat gear compression stuff...long sleeves for both pants and top.
track4me;1932 wrote:
+1

makes getting in/out of hot sweaty leathers MUCH easier!
:agree: Under Armor heat gear is the shit.