V.i.r.

Lonewrench

Valued PC customers,
PC will be in attendance for the final V.I.R. rounds of the year. Unfortunately I am in Daytona testing with Dane Westby. (Winning on those great American tires you guys get from us :). Mike will also be un able to attend,Tony won't be there either not to mention the BOSS Carli. (she too has a real job:dunno:) Well that leaves the one and only dedicated to the end and true team player Skip to man the ship. Do me a favor guys,be patient,he's only one man. If you have pre ordered product he has it on the trailer :) try not to wait till the last minute to get your tires too him. He will be busting his ass for YOU. I have 100% confidence that Skip can deliver the same customer satisfaction that the whole team usually provides.
All that being said,try to plan ahead, I know we all have emergencies and PC wants to help. If you have time stop by and offer him a cold drink,or a kick in the ASS which ever you see fit.:haha: Now I know my regulars will take good care of Skip and the PC rig, as for the new comers,welcome to the track and follow the lead of the rest of the happy PC customers.
Thanks Guys and Gals you are the BEST and we will be in full force for BARBER!!!!!!!!:adore:

mcd

Skip did a heck of a job and was a pleasure to talk to on Sunday as he was mounting my tires.

Chuck,

Thanks again for coordinating the delivery of the pair of Roadsmart's. The Roadsmart's are a bit of a strange request for a track event, I know, but you guys made the purchase, delivery and install a breeeeeeeeeeze. :congrats: