V7MW National Champ Bike For Sale '94 F2

Duck62

2010 WERA V7 MW National Champion
1994 Honda CBR 600 F2 Superbike

I won the 2010 V7 MW National Championship on this bike. It is a very well built and put together bike. It has great paintwork (Chuck Deez) on New Sharkskinz bodywork. I did not do much racing this year and I need to sell it. My loss it your gain. You will not be disapointed.

Details:
HRC 2 Mil HRC Superbike power up kit, HRC race cams, HRC Lightened rotor, Falicon Ultra Light Supercrank, HRC ECU, Ported Head, NGK race plugs
GP tech fairing stay – with new extra set of spare ears plus another used set
Daytona tach and water temp(just installed new one before Barber)
R6 front master cylinder
Galfer custom superbike lines
Just rebuilt the calipers after Roebling in March
New EBC HH pads
EBC Euro Prolite 310mm oversized rotors (New set in box)
Full Hindle High Mount stainless exhaust
Penske shock (Thermosman)
Forks with T-Man internals
Ballistic ultralight battery
Vortex gas cap
I run Motul 300v 5W40
I use non ethanol gas
I have run 50/50 pump non-ethanol with U4.4
NRC case covers (both sides)
Woodcraft rear sets
LSL Clip Ons
Motion Pro Revolver Throttle
B-Stone Slicks with 2 Sprint races on them (At least 2 weekends left)
A few sets of take offs.
Set of B-Stone rain tires with one race on them

Spares:
1 Mil over motor with head work (just 3-4 races on this motor); Swingarm, radiator, brand new Honda clutch kit;good used clutch kit; fairing stays; Daytona tach; Sharkskinz upper; Airtech RC45 tail; Three full sets of wheels with EBC oversized rotors; Tire warmers; Dianese back protector; misc. cables; pistons; levers; new wheel bearings; NGK race spark plugs; new steering head bearings; new brake pads; new misc. gaskets (carb, clutch, etc); fuel tank; three sprocket carriers with the gearing already mounted for the tracks I go to (lots faster instead of changing sprockets) good selection of front and rear sprockets and spares front and rear. And a lot of other little things I can't remember right now. I have two bins full of stuff.

$2500 FOR THE WHOLE LOT!!
I am not interested in parting out. I would love to see another racer get into V7. PM me with any questions and more pics.

steve p

Smokin deal. Bump for a nice set up! Sorry, didn't see the sold. Guy got the best deal I've seen in a long time!