Vesrah...Thanks

itaintall

My EBC HH pads were getting a little long-of-tooth at Barber in October. After asking around, some of the guys suggested I try Vesrah pads. All I have to say is, "Yowwee!; what a difference!". They're not even bedded in yet and I see a huge improvement. I thought SVs just had crappy brakes. They're good enough now, even with rubber lines.

I'm really impressed with the people I've met at NESBA track days, and am grateful for the good advice I got. Thanks guys.

Jeff

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
I ran Vesrahs for a full season on my SV with no issues at all. Great pads. (I run them on the Triumph too)

They don't need to be bedded in or anything. The best thing you can do when swapping from different pads is to clean the rotors real good with a scotchbrite pad or some fine sandpaper to remove the old pad material. If you're simply replacing with the same pads that's not as important.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
yeah vesrahs are the s#$t. its amazing how much "feedback" you get with these thing, and they give you so much confidence to push a lil deeper into a corner everytime.

physicistkev

Control Rider
I just put a set of RJL's on for Summit Main yesterday. i was using Ferodo race pads. I have to say that I will not be changing back. I really liked the fell and how well I could control the stopping power with comfortable lever pressure changes. Getting my old gal to stop isn't as easy as on newer stuff, so if I can do it then just about anyone else should be able to.