way cool a s s ape vid!

Burnall4

F Biaggi - guy has skill but he is a total prick! From what I have seen and read, but don't know him personally so I could be totally off base.

dlockhart5x

Burnall4;44005 wrote: F Biaggi - guy has skill but he is a total prick! From what I have seen and read, but don't know him personally so I could be totally off base.
One of the Aprilia forum regulars has ridden super moto with Max in cali, and says he is a guarded, but really cool guy after you get to know each each other a bit.
Which seems perfectly reasonable to me. Not everybody has that instant best pals personality.

hank

From what I have heard, the year off Max had gave him a bit of an attitude adjustment. Given his (and Nakano's) results so far an a brand new bike, I am impressed... :adore:

The street version is being launched this Thursday (IIRC) in Italy. Given what has been divulged so far, the bike is impressive. Then again, Aprilia's racing pedigree is also amazing and the build quality of their bikes has always been excellent - the best bike you've never heard of (well, at least here in the USA...)!