Well, Here it goes!

CabbieDuc

Hey all, Im Chad, and I am new around these here parts.. well this forum at least. Haven't joined up w/ NESBA yet, but I am going to. I am the new sales guy at DucPond in Winchester, VA, so if you are out that way stop by and say Hi.. I have done a few trackdays on my old 94 Monster, but was so worried about destroying my streetbike that I never really relaxed while out there.. So.. I picked up Bons' 98 GSXR600 and am in the process of sorting it out for the new season. So, with that being said, if you see me out there, come by, say hi, and then try not to laugh at me too much.. well, as long as I am sorta out of earshot.
:D

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
whats shakin...went to grad school at shenandoah.....how long has the ducpond been open?? i do not recall it being there when i went there

Mike Moore

CabbieDuc;43119 wrote: Hey all, Im Chad, and I am new around these here parts.. well this forum at least. Haven't joined up w/ NESBA yet, but I am going to. I am the new sales guy at DucPond in Winchester, VA, so if you are out that way stop by and say Hi.. I have done a few trackdays on my old 94 Monster, but was so worried about destroying my streetbike that I never really relaxed while out there.. So.. I picked up Bons' 98 GSXR600 and am in the process of sorting it out for the new season. So, with that being said, if you see me out there, come by, say hi, and then try not to laugh at me too much.. well, as long as I am sorta out of earshot.
:D
Welcome..I'll be down your way this Saturday to pick up my 996. The DucPond is a great shop! Being in Winchester, I'm sure we'll see ya at Summit.

jsin38

Welcome aboard! I just picked up a '91 851 from Ducpond about a month ago. Donnie made me promise not to track it :D

CabbieDuc

Thanks for the welcome all! I am going to be doing the cornerspeed school in May if anyone else is going to be there, and a few days at Summit that our shop is doing, and hopefully I will get out to at least one NESBA day this year as well.. just need to find the time and money like most of us!