WERA Atlantic Coast Championship 2016

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
Well, I'm in for Atlantic Coastal region, and most likely Nationals as well. Anybody else going to be chasing any championships this year? I'm packing up the truck/trailer and heading down to Roebling Road tomorrow! I'll be pitted near turn 3 with the rest of the SV ghetto. Anybody else coming to this event?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
One of these days I am actually going to run an entire WERA season. The Atlantic coast region should be renamed "RRR Championship". And no Summit.... :(

LarsDunaway

Rat Boy
Staff member
Control Rider
One of these days I am actually going to run an entire WERA season. The Atlantic coast region should be renamed "RRR Championship". And no Summit.... :(

"One of these days..." we all know what that means! But for real, all of three tracks on the schedule for atlantic this year. And no CMP on southeast schedule. On the bright side, it makes chasing points a little bit easier. This is the year to do it, git ur butt moving!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I know, I know. I just need to win the lottery...ha! I am also close enough to PittRace that I want to do the endurance/sprints in July. And when budgeting for the season, I'd rather do that and skip a RRR round.

ekraft84

Just like North Central should be named the Grattan Region

It's primarily only been like that this year. In the past they went to Nelson and PIRC just as much, if not more. Given the economic climate, they're going to the cheaper tracks.

dsmitty37

It's primarily only been like that this year. In the past they went to Nelson and PIRC just as much, if not more. Given the economic climate, they're going to the cheaper tracks.

I was just poking fun. You are right, usually CycleJam, VIR, Summit, 2 times to PIRC, and 2 Grattan rounds last year