WERA Summit in Sept Roll Call

Kruizen

Control Rider
Whos in for WERA Sept. 21st weekend? I'll be running on Sunday, then staying for the Monday NESBA day on the 23rd.

To all the haters in the NCBike thread, here is our own thread.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Getting there Sat eve....races Sunday. After running the entire Mid-Atlantic Series with WERA, I am well over budget for this past yr. Should be a great time.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Blew the radiator on the Honda in the Saturday C-SS race.....rock took it out spraying on the front tire the last lap. Rode the rest of the weekend on the 13 ZX6R. Watched myself go from 3rd to 9th in 2 laps in the C-SB race Sunday....what a nightmare.

No podium, but I came home in one piece, got some points, and had a great time. Can't ask for much more.

denbsteph

Kruizen;287492 wrote: Whos in for WERA Sept. 21st weekend? I'll be running on Sunday, then staying for the Monday NESBA day on the 23rd.

To all the haters in the NCBike thread, here is our own thread.
Come on man, no one is hating, just saying....................geez :)

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Well so much for running the entire Mid-Atlantic season....I will be in Okinawa for work then. I'd really like to know why this happened and with only a week to go. Thanks anyway for the update

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;288495 wrote: Well so much for running the entire Mid-Atlantic season....I will be in Okinawa for work then. I'd really like to know why this happened and with only a week to go. Thanks anyway for the update
Guess you can't give me shit for trying to take any more B super stock points from you...:haha:

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Otto Man;288515 wrote: Guess you can't give me shit for trying to take any more B super stock points from you...:haha:
You know I was messing around. LOL....it was great to have some more competition on that grid!!! As it sits anyway 1st-4th are locked in anyway. Even with the last race I can't get second and the 4th place guy can't catch me in 3rd now since the Pittsburgh races. 3rd in points for my 1st Novice/Amateur season is ok in my book.

We need to head up to Jersey before the season ends for some track time. I may run CCS next yr since they run Thunderbolt on their schedule.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;288529 wrote: You know I was messing around. LOL....it was great to have some more competition on that grid!!! As it sits anyway 1st-4th are locked in anyway. Even with the last race I can't get second and the 4th place guy can't catch me in 3rd now since the Pittsburgh races. 3rd in points for my 1st Novice/Amateur season is ok in my book.

We need to head up to Jersey before the season ends for some track time. I may run CCS next yr since they run Thunderbolt on their schedule.
Been looking at the October dates with NESBA. At least one day. I've never been there so it'd be cool to check it out.

You wanna do a ride share to the WERA double header in Road Atlanta? I couldn't do it myself but it'd be possible if I had someone to split the cost of diesel with. Looking about $400 just in diesel to make the trip if I could go... :wow: