Wheel Bearing Remover Set

bigkaley

Control Rider
Checking to see if anyone has one of these:
http://www.pitposse.com/whbereset.html

The basic set comes with 7 removers sized 25mm, 20mm, 19mm, 17mm, 15mm, 12mm, and 10mm & 2 rods.

I had ordered some of the additional sizes (32mm, 28mm, and 22mm) and they were lost in shipping by USPS (gotta love 'em:banghead:). I contacted Pit Posse after a couple of weeks of not seeing anything show up at my door, and they shipped me another order right away. I got the second set of 3 removers shortly thereafter.

Skip ahead another 2 weeks and guess what shows up finally, yup, the original order. Only problem is that it's been re-packaged in another USPS bag. Well this order feels alot heavier than the one I'd already received, so I open it up to find....... 2 of the 3 bearing removers along with five 90 degree pipe fittings????:wow: and a small bag with 2 small collars with set screws? WTF? The original shipping bag is also inside the new bag and was obviously torn and damaged. I contacted Pit Posse and spoke with them about receiving the original (albeit incomplete) order and asked if they'd like me to ship the 2 removers back. They said they'd check on making a claim with USPS and get back to me.

Well, they just got back to me and said it's not worth it to have them shipped back. Soooo......

The point to all this, is if anyone has the main set and would like the additional sizes of 32mm and 28mm, PM me and we'll work something out on getting them sent to you. Please only reply if you have the basic set, cause they would be useless without the rod.

Thanks for reading this long post...:flipoff: Obviously the off season has just started and I'm already missing it!:moon:

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
I thought you just stuck that finger in the bearing and plucked them out. You actually use a tool???

:)

You da man Kaley!