Who's racing with CCS this year?

Rick Johnson

I'm going to try to do NJMP but if it's a toss up between there and Barber I'll probally go to Barber since I've been there one weekend before with Nesba.They are racing on the Lightning since they couldn't get Thunderbolt.

Meat

I am hoping to do the full Southeast schedule. I have never raced before but figured if I am ever going to race, now is as good a time as any.

Clarus

I'll be out there trying my best to do a full MA season. Won't do Barber, but the VIRs/ Summits / NJMSPs

Clarus

You only need luck if you are looking to win. Otherwise it's all about good fun! The plan is to get Vadim back out there for his first season since his wreck in '07... now he may need some luck.. or at the very least 'good sense'. :)

PITZER

I will try to do a couple of weekends this year in SE Region. I need to get my ass handed to me by the those money guys...:dunno:

k6sinfiddy

Yeah i`ll be out there this year also, mainly S.Point, Vir, NJmp, Cmp. Hopefully i can keep up with Macon and Todd S.???

Todd Stinson

I don't think you will have any trouble keeping up with me. It's all about the start anyway, that is where you can really gain/lose ground in my experience.