WTB: 2000 Aprilia Mille Race Body

Speed99

Looking for a full set (upper, lower, sides, and tail)...new or used is fine as long as it fits and is cheap. :) My rattle can skills will make it look purdy.

Please PM or email me at speed99@gmail.com

-Rick

Speed99

Thanks for the useless reply. I got an email response to my subscription to this thread and got all excited....alas, it was only you. LOL

See ya in Feb!

Speed99

Thanks Steve. I sent them an email checking to see what they have. I didnt see anything Aprilia related on their site. (Crossing Fingers)

For $525 for a set (+ shipping) I will definitely purchase if they are available and give a review.

Speed99

All: I am working with this guy: http://www.wwr-designs.com/AeroRacingfairings.html
I went to visit him today as he is only 30 miles from my house. The body work he has is for the 2004 and newer models. He is anxious to help out though and I am going to bring him my 2000 on Friday and he is going to fit (and modify if nec) the body work to fit the older model Mille. Once he gets it right, Ape owners will have another option for race bodies. I will provide a full report as the project comes along over the next week or two.

Currently $550 a set but the price is going up to $675 in January. Still a bargain.