WTB 9-12 B Group Summit $250$

krw

Wow, too bad you don't want 9/13!! That'll be a good deal for someone (except the not riding part).

Rev07

a spot just came up and I missed it... DAMN!!!!!!! Dont cancel your date... I will pay $250 for it!!!!!!!!!$

geckert

a spot just came up and I missed it... DAMN!!!!!!! Dont cancel your date...
The waiting list sucks! I know when I was on it I checked my email 10 minutes after the notification email was sent and someone had already taken the date. Good Luck getting your dat.

Canali

I may need to sell my 9/12 B group day, won't know until tomorrow most likely though, just wanted to give you a heads up, I also posted up on the other WTB post for this weekend, i mistakenly thought that guy posted up before you but then realized yours was first, I'll let you know if I do need to sell

fitz

The weather is going to be terrible anyway...no wait actually the weather is going to PERFECT! AND I just got an email asking if I want to demo any of the new Yamahas, what I always wanted to do! How cool is that!

:haha::(

j/k Good luck!

Rev07

Someone help !!! I only have until 1:00.. after that I dont think Nesba lets your transfer track days.. FACK... $265... $265... Someone stay home..!!!!

Rev07

chriscanali;82771 wrote: I may need to sell my 9/12 B group day, won't know until tomorrow most likely though, just wanted to give you a heads up, I also posted up on the other WTB post for this weekend, i mistakenly thought that guy posted up before you but then realized yours was first, I'll let you know if I do need to sell
In? or out? Still intrested..!! $265$