WTB buy some good take offs

dbakerpa

Coming to skill days at VIR 13-15 if any one has some 120/160s for my SV with good life. I am having a hard time coughing $ up for a new set. I will send a deposit if you are going to be there or if they are a good deal wil pay for shipping.

aowens2

I have a 180 series Bridgestone Battlax 0002RS with pretty decent life on it, a little chewed up from the track of course, and a 120 Dunlop Sportmax with about 40% life on it, street use only. If either of these may work e-mail me a.owens2@yahoo.com. Asking $50 per plus shipping.

Amac955

dbakerpa;122255 wrote: Coming to skill days at VIR 13-15 if any one has some 120/160s for my SV with good life. I am having a hard time coughing $ up for a new set. I will send a deposit if you are going to be there or if they are a good deal wil pay for shipping.
IMHO, pony up for a new set. I was getting 3 weekends out of Diablo Supercorsa's last year at an A pace on my SV, and I could have gotten another weekend out of them if I really had needed to. I know another SV rider that gets a solid 4 weekends out of a set of Pirelli slicks in the A group. SVs rely a lot on cornerspeed (i.e. good tires) so I don't know if I would chance it on a set of takeoffs of questionable origin and or storage.