WTB enclosed 5' x 8' trailer

av8bav8r

Looking for a 5x8 or similar size enclosed trailer. Just need room for my bike and the assortment of track gear. Extra room for a buddy's bike would be nice. Located in Greenville, SC.

John

avizpls

#11-A
heh. Dont we all WTB that.

sorry. I'm just grumpy I still am stuck with a loaner 4x8 junker with no rails. :D

j_fuggin_t

your gonna want a 6x10, i have a 6x12 enclosed v-nose and two bikes side by side you JUST make it with a little bit of wiggle room

Corn Fed

Have a 2001 black Haulmark 5x8, in good condition, has some ruff spots, 14 inch aluminum wheels and spare (white utility rim) with cover attached to front outside over tongue. Ramp door, roof vent and tires in good shape. I have had 2 bikes in it, very, very tight, poked some holes in the inside walls. Also have the 13 inch white utility wheels with tires.

Here is one for sale and closer http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?t=14270

GS500rider

j_fuggin_t;139947 wrote: your gonna want a 6x10, i have a 6x12 enclosed v-nose and two bikes side by side you JUST make it with a little bit of wiggle room
Hahaha, I saw a guy at RA that had two bikes in a 4x6 enclosed. Ducati 998 and a gsxr 750, PLUS all of there gear, table, everything! It was crazy!