WTB: Gas can/container/jug

noobinacan

that's the one I lost...the pour on that one was so slow...took forever!!!!
vs
saw someone using the quick pour ones...and they work so much better:

vp-jugs1.jpg

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
You know what I wish? I wish I could purchase some "old skool" ones without the CARB compliance crap on them. Trying to hold that lever down and pour...##$$%^. The VP ones are too tall to fit in the box on my trailer tongue.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I had two of the VP round fuel cans at one point and I wasn't a fan of holding 5 gallons while filling up. Normally I run a session with minimal fuel in the tank, so I just add a gallon or so for every session. I bought one of these and it's been very nice:

33631_lg.gif

It holds 14 gallons of fuel and is easy to move around. It just doesn't flow fast enough. I took off the syphon/pump and hooked up a garden hose and it flows really fast now. It has a 1/4 turn valve on the outlet which starts and stops the flow. I just need to place it on my tailgate to use gravity to start the flow. I use a little 2 gallon jug to fill the bike.

If you go with a 5-gallon jug, I highly recommend finding one with two handles built into it. It makes holding the jug so much easier when it starts getting about half full. I also recommend getting the square over the round. It's easier to secure a square jug against the wall as opposed to a round one.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
HondaGalToo;107793 wrote: Trying to hold that lever down and pour...##$$%^.
:agree: I manage with the one from Lowes and yes it can be a bit of a pain...