WTB: leathers sz 42?

tab126

Putting feelers out for some used leathers (probably boots and gloves as well). I'm about 5'7", 155lbs, so maybe a size 40 suit. Looking to start out, so the stuff doesn't have to be top of the line, but I'd like it to have to be in passable condition. Let me know if you've got some old stuff you'd like to get rid of.

Thanks.

gpracer15

Contact Scott Long with Kobe leathers. Tell him you want the Chuck D track special. New Kobe leathers with free gloves or back protector!

Cant beat the price for a great suit!

Scott's # 706-658-0061

Gorecki

tab, I would suggest you try before you buy if you can. Based on your specified size, you'll probably squeeze into a 40, but if you want to add a back protector (highly recommended) you may be better off with a 42. Just a frendly suggestion.... ;)

tab126

Thanks -- all advice is appreciated. I was hoping I could get something relatively cheap while I don't know what I want/like. It looks like I might have to go to the shop & buy new, which is a perfect try-before-you-buy environment. Who knows, I might even be able to fit into a large "kids" suit.

gpracer15

tab126;208940 wrote: Thanks -- all advice is appreciated. I was hoping I could get something relatively cheap while I don't know what I want/like. It looks like I might have to go to the shop & buy new, which is a perfect try-before-you-buy environment. Who knows, I might even be able to fit into a large "kids" suit.
$500 is cheap for a new suit with 1.7mm of leather protection!

Call Scott, he can size you!

WERAYZFR6

40/50 suits

I'm unloading my suits. My track days have come to a hault. I'm 5'6" tall, weight was 162lbs and the three suits I have fit well. I have a TEKNIC , 1 piece in fair to good condition, never crashed in with an aero hump added. Suit is about 7 yrs old made of cowhide. This is an entry level suit new was about $499.oo , I will sell for $125. oo plus shipping. I also have a Dainese 1piece size 50 EU/ 40 US never crashed in, fair to good condition. This suit is about 6 yrs old was the K-model suit. I wore this suit 90% of the time and was very pleased with it. The inside liner has been repaired ( zips in and out ) but still usable. New suit sold for $799.oo I will sell for $200.oo plus shipping. The last suit is a TECKNIC size 42 (runs small ) This is kangaroo leather with all the bells and whistles. Was their premium suit 3 yrs ago. Unfortunately it was crash tested which ended my trackdays. The right side impact was at the shoulder and tore the suit in 2 places, the rest was slight road abrastion. New suit was $899.oo wil sell for $200. If interested it is easier to contact by phone . My E-NET provider is Charter of the Carolina and they are the worst. I will try and get pic this weekend but not sure how to upload on NESBA site. 864-415-1011 or mzepeda1334@hotmail.com ask for Michael