WTB: Quiet Generator

Meat

slow_honda;113584 wrote: Never seen it in person, but these guys sell a setup that seems pretty good. Should be able to let it run all weekend with this kit

http://www.wisesales.com/DurationTanks.html
That looks like the extended run tank I use. I have had issues with the Honda running out of fuel even though the extended tank was over half full. I put the extended tank higher than the generator and haven't had a problem. But, I also haven't run it long enough to see if it really worked all night. I will find out next Friday.

BrianK01

Meat;113593 wrote: That looks like the extended run tank I use. I have had issues with the Honda running out of fuel even though the extended tank was over half full. I put the extended tank higher than the generator and haven't had a problem. But, I also haven't run it long enough to see if it really worked all night. I will find out next Friday.
whats next friday:notsure:

Trent1098S

Holy crap 19 replies in one day. Thanks for the info! NESBA board for teh win..

beac83;113581 wrote: As someone posted, contact Slow Honda.

Arrange for the NESBA transport service ( :) )to get it back via Mid-Ohio.

Oh Yeah, can I come by and grab my torque wrench?
You don't need to spend 6 hours driving to pick it up. Just PM me an addy and lemme know when you'll be in IL so it doesn't sit on your porch for two weeks, and I'll ship it on my company's UPS account to you. :)