wtb sv650 track/race bike

noles19

id prefer a second gen but id consider a nicely done first gen.
must be at least semi track ready,ie rear sets/clip ons,after market shock ect.
budget is about 2,500
thank you :popcorn:

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Hmmm.....I have a gen 1 that is track ready that I was getting ready to post up on the boards. I can get you pics and details if you are interested. As far as price I was looking for a little less than your range. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks!

etemplet

noles19;245971 wrote: id prefer a second gen but id consider a nicely done first gen.
must be at least semi track ready,ie rear sets/clip ons,after market shock ect.
budget is about 2,500
thank you :popcorn:
There is a guy on the CMRA board which you can't post to unless you are a member, I am not a member at present. Aaron Gore has a kick AZZ 1st Gen for $2500, it is killer. He has been having it for sale for a while. 2 mil overbore, cartridges, shock, carillo rods, cam swap, built by Jim Cambora. He won a championship on that bike a couple years ago. I almost bought then engine out of it. I'd buy it but I started building mine with GSXR front end and GSXR rear rim, and am about done with that mod. :) I am now deciding with to do with my engine. It has yosh cams but not allot else. I need some flatslides or something to give it some umph. I'm looking for about 78-80 HP.

Aaron's bike is turn key. I think he said something about newly painted body work too.

Check the classifieds.

Take Care,
Gene
Pearl River, LA