WTB: Van - 2003 or later with under 100k

EddieRo

Looking for a cargo or passenger van that is in good shape. Should live up to the scrutiny of a condo association in terms it not being beat up and with at least a window on one side. Looking to spend 5k or under. Please PM me with anything you think might be of interest. I am located in Norther NJ near the GWB.

I had a line on this but seller backed out:

http://chambersburg.craigslist.org/cto/3619392833.html

Something like this would be great.

Thanks,

Ed:tothetrack:

EddieRo

EddieRo;269809 wrote: Thanks Erick. Took a look. Although SUPER clean, too old for me. Appreciate it. This is a little harder than I thought....

Thanks,

Ed
Found it. Over 100k miles but got it for a good price. 2003 Ford E-Series Wagon E-350 SD XL. Now I need to just unbolt all the seats after the second row....

03E350.jpg

gapman789

Very nice. Last fall, I picked up an '07 E250 15 passenger hi-top with 200k miles for $2000. Local CL ad.
Mint condition.

Pulled a 6x12 enclosed with 3 gsxr's in it and another bike in the van, from ohio to florida a few months ago and it pulled and ran great. I love this thing.

Nice find. You're gonna love it.

EddieRo

gapman789;270328 wrote: Very nice. Last fall, I picked up an '07 E250 15 passenger hi-top with 200k miles for $2000. Local CL ad.
Mint condition.

Pulled a 6x12 enclosed with 3 gsxr's in it and another bike in the van, from ohio to florida a few months ago and it pulled and ran great. I love this thing.

Nice find. You're gonna love it.
Thanks! Glad to hear. Did you remove the seats? Want to try to put a pitbull trs in the van floor and avoid a trailer altogether. Figure a harbor freight ramp should do the trick, no?

gapman789

My van was a Holiday Inn van. It had 12 seats total. The last row was eliminated for luggage and whatnot.
I had a heck of a time getting the bolts out from under the frame. Some of them I couldn't get to unless I remove the exhaust/muffler.
So I just unbolted them from inside. You can see the mounting brackets for the seats. I took out one complete row, and then a single seat.

If you look at the inside pic, the rear AC unit is under the seats on the left. I can get (1) bike inside as is

I usually have my race dudes and a stray wife or GF that comes along, so I don't mind the seats being in there for now. I am in the process of finding and buying a 6x12. Probably just gonna have to order one or travel to get it.

2j12cf5.jpg

4sd5ec.jpg