WTT 2003 Horton Hauler 20' V-Nose

JBZ1k

Like it says I'm looking to downsize. I just have rebuilt the inside, added e-track, fully wired and lighted including several 120v outlets and a circuit beaker box. Brand new tires, replaced bearings last month, rebuild both side doors. Minor scrape on lower portion but I have replacement sheet metal. Nice trailer, but I'm selling my truck and buying a Touareg so I gotta downsize. Looking to trade for 7x14.

Asking price for trailer alone $4200
03 Ram 2500 QQ H.O. 5.9 6speed
$13,000
Together $15,000
Will post more pics later

JBZ1k

Almost forgot...trailer is called a 20x8.5 with 10,000 axle rating, ramp door, built in work top and bad a## speaker system, tires are load range E...the truck has 194k miles. Here are my hand calculated mileage numbers. 20.9 mpg hwy 19mpg city 13mpg pulling trailer @72 mph.

I purchased the trailer from an elderly man who used it to haul his rat rod to car shows. The trailer had a limb fall on it and put a hole in the roof and because of the mans health he neglected to fix the damage until the interior was damaged. I gutted the trailer, replaced 75% of the paneling and looked everything over very well. 0 Rust in walls.
I really would not sell this If I did not need to but I am changing my vehicle situation so it has to go.