Yamaha R6 Race Bike

parapuke

2008 Yamaha R6 Specs

Clean non salvage Kansas Title in hand with no liens

This bike has not been crashed period.

Currently has vinyl wrap on the upper and lower for sponsor exposure, but has a Totally Graphic Designs paint job underneath. This wrap is a year old and wouldn't take much to remove.

Motor is stock with 400 street miles, two sprint races in Oct at TWS, and half a track day at Hallett.

Penske 8987 piggyback rear shock (550 spring)

Traxxion Dynamics AK-GAS front forks (9.5 springs both forks)

Ohlins steering damper

YEC ECU and YEC sub harness

STM Slipper Clutch

Bazzaz Z-Fi TC unit with handlebar fuel map and TC dial

Bazzaz Z-AFM self mapping unit

All the following are Graves parts:
Quick change front end, quick change rear end, rear sets, radiator cap, front and rear brake lines, full Ti WORKS system with carbon fiber canister, steering damper mount, WORKS stacks,

All the following are Woodcraft parts:
Clip ons, left and right case covers, shark fin

Sharkskinz bodywork with Hotbodies windscreen

CRG folding clutch and brake levers

Vesrah brake pads in the front

Vortex 520 gearing and D.I.D. ERV3 chain

Motion Pro revolver throttle

Ariete 90 degree valve stems

Ceramic bearings in the wheels

GYTR air filter

Keyless fuel cap

Renthal Grips

Alien Motion Lightweight lithium battery

TechSpec tank grip pads

This bike needs a rider and is ready to run up front. I'll try to load some photos, but no promises I'll get it figured out. Lap timer is not included, but $300 Graves rear stand will be included. Email me and I'd be happy to send them. Bike could be delivered to Hallett this weekend. Price is very firm at $12,000 unless you don't want the quick change front and rear (those were $1,000 each). Thanks.
bwood31@cox.net

parapuke

ekraft84;242035 wrote: Why you selling Brent?
Eddie
Anything less than 12K and it won't sell. This is a great bike, but been thinking about a liter bike for awhile now. Guess we'll see, if it doesn't sell my feelings for the liter bike will be kept in check and I'll still be smiling riding this R6. Anything new with your program?

ekraft84

parapuke;242040 wrote: Eddie
Anything less than 12K and it won't sell. This is a great bike, but been thinking about a liter bike for awhile now. Guess we'll see, if it doesn't sell my feelings for the liter bike will be kept in check and I'll still be smiling riding this R6. Anything new with your program?
Well good luck either way.

Not too much new here. Just racing and working to go faster. :D