Yo beevan217

bike428

beevan217
Member posted July 11, 2008 09:17 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats up Cal. Its Barron. Definitely good hanging & talking with you man. Can't wait to hook up again. Not sure when we'll be back down south but, we'll keep in touch. You were flying out there. Stay safe & watch out for your son. He'll be gunning for you soon...lol

Whats up Barron? Good to hear from you brother. Headed back to VIR tomorrow with the junior unit. I am doing the full course with Cornerspeed and my son is going to check out a kid only session Aaron is doing. 10-15 year olds. I hope to pick up that rs125 gp bike for him before sept. My days are numbered. LOL Will definitely keep in touch. I am looking forward to hitting that new track in Jersey. If yall go before I can make it I want a full report. :) Take care and be safe!

vanbreezy

what's up Cal

Hey Cal it's Austin what's good man. Right now i'm on the waiting list for the 25th of Aug. but since I will be on vacation i'll take a ride down to get some pics. I will hit up when i get them.

LesPow

Control Rider
Cal is flyin"

Hey Cal what going on dude. Thought I could hang w/you on the North, but unfortunately for me you were in another league. Lil man is on his way up, def. doing his thing. Keep up the good work w/him and everything. Good meeting you, till next time. L8R.
Les.

beevan217

Cal! Whats up brother. Good to hear from you. Yeah man, wish I were going back down to VIR, love that place. Track in Jersey should be sweet! Trying to decide if I should go on waiting list or not. Keep your son on two wheels as long as he loves it. Maybe we'll be cheering him on soon (RED BULL ACADEMY). Let us know when you are trying to hit NJMP so we can hook up. Holla at you soon bro!

bike428

Rasta!

Rasta, what up my Main Man! It was great rolling with you dude. Thanks for the kind words on the junior unit. We had a ball on Monday doing the full course and checking out the youngins on 125's. Those kids ROLL!!!! Missed having you guys there. I see NESBA has a day at NJMP next Wednesday. I've been scheming on how to make that. lol I am definitely doing it this year and will definitely let you cats know. Can't wait to hang out and roll with y'all again soon. PEACE!

vanbreezy

man i'm working that day. Or i'd be there. Talk is stirring about doing Barber at the end of the year. Hopefully we'll work that out and roll down there. Keep in touch Cal holla at you soon, Peace