Yoshimura Slip on Exhaust for Ninja 250r 2008 for sale

kevin

One slip on exhaust available for sale. The retail price is $369.00, I will sell to you for $190.00 half price. Came off a Kawasaki Ninja 2008 250r, the original owner didn't sync the carbs and it was running like crap. So I went back to stock and decided to sell this aftermarket. I didn't want to put the money into sync carbs and didn't want to upgrade filter. Barely any increase in horse power but sounds alot better. You can find links on youtube related to the sounds of this exhaust.

You may or may not have to sync the carbs but I would sync them anyways. This is a stainless steel exhaust, It has a few minor scratches, overall looks good. If you want the new look buy new, this exhaust has been used for about 6 months. Comes with heat shield, two springs, clamp for exhaust pipe to slip on pipe. Two screws for heat shield. One clamp for larger portion of the slip on . One allen wrench, spring tool and one exhaust screw. All you will need is the two large bolts and nuts that holds larger portion of the slip on. Any questions just post them here and I try to respond the same day. I can do paypal or can meet you at track day.

Thanks

Kevin