Recent content by tcontradiction

1. T

Do you still paint?

Do you still paint?
  2. T

Shenandoah -- Summit Point

Thanks for the input Safety first. And they are all good reason. Okay lets change the petition to make summit point make the track safer!! :agree: :crs: :agree: :crs:
  3. T

Yeah Ive seen and heard of two people hitting the bridge in the dry, so i can only imagine in the rain.
  4. T

Yeah some of those walls or close. I can see that. Guy lost his ducati this past weekend coming over a blind spot. I came over it and see him holding is ducati which is fully engulfed in flames.
  5. T

Nesba should run a Shenandoah day at least once. Anyone know why they don't? I ran it for the first time and love it way more then the main. Both sides of the tires get a great work out. Lets start a online petition!!!
  6. T

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

Yeah I wish nesba would change that. If you don't pay after two days you get dropped from the list!!! :adore:
  7. T

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

Im trying but so many people sign up and wait till last minute to cancel!!!
  8. T

Summitt Point -vs- VIR

Which is the better track to improve your skill on? Summit - Main VIR - North
  9. T

May 10th Summit Main

Any one canceling Newbie level If anyone needs to cancel let me know, Ill buy your slot from you. treleavenjon@gmail.com
  10. T

Summit 4-13 vids

U can't get that guy confused ever!!!
  11. T

Summit 4-13 vids

Were you on the red bike in the B class?
  12. T

How dumb would it be to do a track day on Pilot Roads

I agree with doing things yourself. If you take the tires off yourself and give them to the guy at the track it will cost you less then three hundred dollars. I replaced both tires and the front brakes, it took less then a hour including getting the tires balanced. DO NOT BUY THE BRAKES...
  13. T

Who's in for Summit 4/13?

Training wheels LMAO:agree:, even more so God bless the CR who was taking all his questions in class. This one guy was like hey I got some maintenance to do. Mind if I leave cuz hes going to be here all day. yeah he was wearing some training wheels but he was a monster on the straight aways...