Search results

1. D

2007 GSXR 750 $4000 including spare plastics

Just replied to your pm
  2. D

Still for sale. Will also include Pit Bull rear stand and GSXR Pitbull TRS pins. Salvage title. Bought as track bike only.
  3. D

Jason, just pm you. Forgot to mention that there is a brand new Shorai battery in it, with 4 track days on it.
  4. D

$3700. Needs to go.
  5. D

Tires and extra set of plastics
  6. D

2007 GSXR 750, 5748 miles. I bought as a track bike. No street parts. salvage title. M4 slip on. Mostly stock. Andrew Swenson paint. Recently serviced by Opie Caylor. Comes with Pit Bull Trailer restraint pins and an extra set of plastics. I ride in Novice, so has not been ridden hard...
  7. D

Posting CMP I Group Videos (6/8)

That's a sweet mount.
  8. D

My Enclosed Trailer Journey PICS

so sweet. Can you tell me a little bit more about the Restore product? Is it for anti-slip on the door?
  9. D

Download The Iron Man 3 Movie Free

Stupid post about movie piracy.
  10. D

Legal Advice Needed: Incident on way to NJMP

I am a lawyer in GA and I do these types of cases. Everyone is correct. You should notify your insurance company, see if they recommend one. You would have to pay a retainer, but wouldn't be that expensive for this type of case, unlike a DUI or something pretty bad. What type of court is it...
  11. D

Stollen Bikes, Please Help Find

I live in Atlanta. Where exactly were they stolen?
  12. D

Choice of battery

Hi all, I'm in need of a new battery (07 GSXR 750). I do about 6-7 track days per year, all spread out, no street riding. I've searched the forum, but can't find an answer on point. Yuasa or Shorai? I know Shorai is lighter, but I'm just a novice, so won't feel a difference. What's...
  13. D

Thanks cr JR

I would like to thank JR for helping me out tremendously at Barber Sat 8/25. He spent most of the sessions helping me out with my techniques and lines in B group. I knew there were other riders who wanted to hook up with the cr's, so I did not push it. However, every time he passed me, he...
  14. D

Custom Motorcycle Paint + Race Bodywork

Sounds like someone's got a man-crush on Drew. Dont worry, so do I after he touched my fairings.
  15. D

Roll Call: Barber 25 - 26 August

Does anyone know what time the gate opens, so that we can set up?
  16. D

Greeting NESBIANS - First Timer Looking for Guidance.

That;s impressive and encouraging.
  17. D

New Chest Protector - RS Taichi

How come you are selling it, since it's new?
  18. D

Road Atlanta Info

Does the gate close on Friday after a certain time? Trying to find out what time is the latest where I can set up.
  19. D

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

Thanks Kruzel Your decals are amazing, and at great pricing too.