2014 Schedule Posted

Relic

Nesba;295496 wrote: We have many loyalty programs, where we are loyal to our members, not the other way around.

1. Membership Referral - Bring 2 you ride for free...potential cash value to you $225
2. Package Programs - Track Days as low as $65(2013)
3. Elite Program - Spend $199 for membership and get redonculous benefits, like: No FEES, cancellation or late.
4. Crash Protection - Crash in the morning, get half day credit. Registered for the next day of the weekend, get a 100% credit

If you spend your money with NESBA, we reward you with so many benefits and loyalty programs, NOT ONE OTHER COMPARES, PERIOD!!

Make sure you know what you are buying before you buy it!

OK there's one other major advantage of doing business with NESBA that should be highlighted, and that's NO GATE FEE! Let's say it again, folks...NO GATE FEE
! It never fails to irritate the heck out of me when, after paying hundreds of dollars to do a track day with the other organization, your ass gets hauled in to pay another $10 to $20 for the privilege of entering the facility for which you've already paid hundreds. That's like buying a $20 movie ticket and then when you walk into the theater, the usher demands another $2 to allow you the privilege of walking into the auditorium and finding your own seat. :rolleyes:I mean wassupwifdat?:banghead:

JRA

Not sure I follow you, John. The loyalty cards don't expire so why would there be a big market for balances on loyalty cards? You'd just roll them over to the next year, and then the next. Besides, most rationale riders would look at their pattern last year and buy about the same.
I really don't have a dog in this hunt, and I'm not criticizing them for trying something new, I'm just trying to point out that for the people trying to figure out new ways to market their trackdays it sounds like a great idea, and it is until you allow people to sell to a third party.

Getting back to what you are saying the policy is though, I don't think that not having an expiration will keep these from being sold, and in fact this is what will probably hurt them the most. It's really going to be frustrating, and affect the bottom line, when they start transferring credits that are several years old.

The reasons that someone would need or want to sell their credits are too numerous to list. Life circumstances change rapidly for a lot of people, and this hobby only lasts a short period of time for a large majority of riders. Just like with many marketing ideas there are unintended consequences, and I have no doubt that an unintended consequence in this will be that a market for unused loyalty card balances will develop, and those balances will be sold at prices well under what the parent company is willing to sell new loyalty cards for.

If you are trying sell $500 in leftover credits and the trackday org. will sell a $500 card for $400 how much are you going to have to ask to get someone to buy from you? Obviously less than what the trackday org. sells for. Once this starts happening, and enough of them are getting posted up for sale, the people selling credits will start competing with each other. I need the money now so I'll take $20 less that what the other guy is selling for so I can get them sold immediately. It may take a while before enough of them are out there that this is happening, but it will happen.

Then buyers will sit on the classifieds and look for the best deal they can find, and as long as they can buy discounted credits they won't ever spend another dime with the trackday org. Where is the loyalty in that? The irony in this is the name loyalty card, because even though many will use them as intended, many more will not.

NO GATE FEE! Let's say it again, folks...NO GATE FEE!
Yep, Bob hit a lot of the highlights, but this is one of this is one of those things that benefits everyone, including the friends and families of our members.

jtdbsr

Why not allow the card holders to cash in unused credits? That should eliminate the black market, no?

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
The elite membership is worth every penny. Woke up to no trailer lights one morning and used the credit to ride the next weekend. Friend crashed in the second session of the day and got 1/2 day credit and credit for the next day. It was blazing hot at VIR and we decided not to ride on Tuesday and got 100% credit for another day. The benefit of deciding if I want to ride in 2 days and incur no extra fees is exceptional. Being active duty military, I never know what will pop up so it is a no brainer to have the elite membership.

z064life

Evil Cupcake;295559 wrote: The elite membership is worth every penny. Woke up to no trailer lights one morning and used the credit to ride the next weekend. Friend crashed in the second session of the day and got 1/2 day credit and credit for the next day. It was blazing hot at VIR and we decided not to ride on Tuesday and got 100% credit for another day. The benefit of deciding if I want to ride in 2 days and incur no extra fees is exceptional. Being active duty military, I never know what will pop up so it is a no brainer to have the elite membership.
even better if you ride 12+ days a year as the elite membership is free :D

mastermind

betarace;295420 wrote: Evidently the loyalty program allows passing in B group inside passing in I group and a 20% discount on chroming service for rims.

Those who know, know better
The chrome doesn't make me faster??? DAMN IT!!!!!!! :D

t

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Anyone else besides Mike Grady going to twerk when the schedule comes out…:D

bmrboy

vinny337;295845 wrote: Anyone else besides Mike Grady going to twerk when the schedule comes out…:D

Vinny ..... I'm old & senile ... I'm deaf as a post ... I don't see that well .... I've even been accused of getting lost
on the Track .... [According to Godfather] Now ..... I know you folks from Jersey are , well :poorguy: ......
and speak your own language ..... :D But .. twerk ????? That needs explaining ..... :dunno:

bmrboy

Dunham;295847 wrote: Don't give him any ideas!

No worry's John ..... I admit , I'm a little tweeked ... [and there is proof out there] :D But that Girl is Twerked . :wow:

Thanks for the explanation Matt .....:eek:

betarace

Did someone say TWERK?

2ypkx6w.jpg