Recent content by 636felon

1. 6

04 zx10 go fast parts WANTED

hi, looking for anything good for an 04 zx10r. Mainly a PC3, and a steering stabilizer, and rear sets, but interested in anything else especially a full system. let me know, thanks...
  2. 6

NJMP B slots for sale. Nov.1 and 2nd

Sold SOLD! thanks NorthernYankee
  3. 6

NJMP B slots for sale. Nov.1 and 2nd

I cant make the event, both days are available $140 each or $260 for both days. PM me first come first serve. thanks
  4. 6

Fs beaver i 10/18 10/19

ill take them, pm sent
  5. 6

636 front brake problem

cancel that, figured it out
  6. 6

Beaver Run May 19 and 20

That was also my first NESBA event, and definitly wont be the last. I had a great time and glad i didnt have a problem getting in at the last minute. Most professionally run track day i have even been to. Thanks again.
  7. 6

Question about regisration at Beaver

I was there, i got in thanks to a few key NESBA members. Thanks a lot guys i had a great time.
  8. 6

I tried to buy the membership first, its not working. I would like to just arrive at the even and pay for everything on the spot. Anyone know if thats possible?
  9. 6

Looks like there are openings in beginner, but for some reason it wont let me sign up online. Thats why i was hoping to sign up at the event.
  10. 6

I am not a member of NESBA yet but i would like to join and attend the July 20th event. Can i become a member and sign up at the event? If so, do they accept credit cards on site? Thanks, im looking forward to some NESBA events, looks like a great group.