Question about regisration at Beaver

636felon

I am not a member of NESBA yet but i would like to join and attend the July 20th event. Can i become a member and sign up at the event? If so, do they accept credit cards on site? Thanks, im looking forward to some NESBA events, looks like a great group.

636felon

Looks like there are openings in beginner, but for some reason it wont let me sign up online. Thats why i was hoping to sign up at the event.

PJZOCC624

You probably have to purchase a membership before you can register for an event. Purchase the membership ($75) first, then go back and try to register for the event. Remember to bring your confirmation email(s) with you to the track that you purchased your membership. It should give you your member #. If you're still having issues, send an email to NESBA or call them. Good luck and have fun!

636felon

I tried to buy the membership first, its not working. I would like to just arrive at the even and pay for everything on the spot. Anyone know if thats possible?

PJZOCC624

I'm gonna try and get in touch with one of the CR's at Beave today and see if I can get an answer for you.

beevan217

The one thing (at least to me knowledge) is that it will be more expensive if you wait until the actual day of the event IF there's space. The cost of the day goes up as the day nears. I'm sure one of the admins will respond to your post. Take a look at the rider's manual, it should answer your questions. Good luck

rk97

it's hard to get answers on the board last minute - most of the CRs ship out for the weekend Friday afternoon.

IF there are spots open, the director will likely accommodate your situation and let you purchase a membership and register at the same time. but you're taking a pretty big risk driving to the track without a spot, and you will pay the late registration fee.

for your sake, I hope you stayed home on Sunday. Not the type of experience you want for a first event. 3(ish) sessions, and then a monsoon.

I promise it's usually a lot more fun!