Recent content by algreen

1. algreen

Riding gear for sale, suit, gloves, boots

Everything sold. Thanks.
  2. algreen

That's correct, the were shortened by an inch or so, just to eliminate bunching.
  3. algreen

TTT! Or make me an offer.
  4. algreen

The suit has twenty days of us over two seasons, and I bought it with no use a year before that, so 3 years old. There is no hump on the back. What size is your nephew? The suit fits great and the tailoring cost me over $100 alone.
  5. algreen

Bump for a lowered price. If a buyer takes all the gear, I'll combine items for shipping and pay half of shipping cost to anywhere in continental US. Will also ship international and I'll contribute to shipping too. thanks
  6. algreen

SOLD Hi, Up for sale is a small Dianese suit, never crashed, with about twenty days of use. Overall condition is very good, with zero defects or filth. The sleeves and calves have been professionally hemmed so the suit won't bunch up in your gloves and boots. Chest is perforated for great...
  7. algreen

Parts: Scotts Damper Mount, Vortex block off plates, brembo 19x18

Brembo Sold. Scotts damper mount Sold Mirror block offs likely Sold I also have a set of new in the box Carbonne Lorraine C59 brake pads for the 06-07 GSXR. LMK
  8. algreen

Parts: Scotts Damper Mount, Vortex block off plates, brembo 19x18

Prices include shipping in the lower 48, all part s are in like new condition, literally used for only one track weekend. Vortex mirror block-off plates, black. Like new condition, $30 Scotts Damper Mount for a 2006-2007 GSXR (may fit other models, check with Scotts) $125 - SOLD Brembo...
  9. algreen

2006 GSXR 600 mostly stock, some track goodies, CLEAN

Sold. Thank you.
  10. algreen

2006 GSXR 600 mostly stock, some track goodies, CLEAN

In Chicagoland. Asking $6000. SOLD Up for sale is my 2006 GSX-R600. The bike has 4261 miles and is in excellent conditon. I am the second owner, I have a clean Illionois title in my name, all receipts, and the bike comes with the original manual and both keys. The bike starts and runs...
  11. algreen

WTB Track / Race Bike

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/mcy/2904808492.html
  12. algreen

MW Schedule

FWIW - I felt immediately welcomed, and improved my riding immensely last season while making great friends I will keep for a while. Sorry we won't be riding together this summer with NESBA. Glad I just bought a dirtbike! :)
  13. algreen

Dirt Riding?

I checked with them today. Racine Indoor MX is open Wednesdays and weekends. There was a place in Chicago, Chicago Indoor MX and ATV Park, but it appears to be closed.
  14. algreen

Dirt Riding?

Yeah, the YZ looks nice. Also considering the WR250F, and the CRF250x, more versatile for trail riding. There are some indoor MX clubs in Racine, WI, not sure of the Chicago area, but there must be.