2006 GSXR 600 mostly stock, some track goodies, CLEAN

algreen

In Chicagoland. Asking $6000. SOLD

Up for sale is my 2006 GSX-R600. The bike has 4261 miles and is in excellent conditon. I am the second owner, I have a clean Illionois title in my name, all receipts, and the bike comes with the original manual and both keys. The bike starts and runs absolutely flawlessly; there are zero defects.

I have meticulously maintained the bike, performing the following modifications and maintenance since last summer: changed oil (Mobil 1 synthetic) and filter, flushed coolant and replaced with Engine Ice coolant, new DOT 4 fluid front and rear, new SS front brake lines, replaced front brake master cylinder with a brembo 19x18mm, front axle sliders, rear axle sliders and swingarm spools, frame sliders, Renthal grips, gas tank grip pads, aftermarket shorty clutch lever, Vortex mirror block off plates, M4 carbon fiber shorty exhaust (includes baffle), R6 throttle tube (1/6 turn), Dunlop Q2 tires, and a DynoJet Power Commander. Currently mounted and included is a Scotts Steering Damper mount kit. If you don't intend to buy a Scotts Damper (you should because it works and it's sweet) I will remove prior to sale. The bike is currently setup for GP shift, but I can switch for the buyer.

Included in the sale are the street legal goodies: mirrors, license plate fender eliminator, original front brake master cylinder and light switch, and the passenger seat and foot pegs. As you can see from the pictures, the GoPro mounts and safety wire, I was planning to convert this to a track only bike, but finances are dictating otherwise, so I'm selling this as a street-legal bike with basic track mods. Mindyourspine@gmail.com

Also included in the sale are: front and rear track stands, a Dowco cover, a battery tender, and a full tank of gas. :)

IMG_1615.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1628.JPG

IMG_1629.JPG

IMG_1631.JPG