Recent content by ApriliaRider

1. A

Camera Mounting

Thank you!
  2. A

Camera Mounting

I may have missed it but is there anything in the manual or other place that has guidelines for camera mounting on the bike? Want to make sure I am compliant to record this Friday @ NJMP Thx!
  3. A

NJMP 10/5

I imagine that would be very funny provided it happened to someone else...lol
  4. A

NJMP 10/5

Thx Judy!
  5. A

NJMP 10/5

Coming back to NJMP on 10/5 and was wondering for anyone who has rented a room there what overnight security is like for the bike? Can't wait to get back out there :)
  6. A

8/25 Thunderbolt (finally!)

Wow thx guys that's good to hear! Planning to see you all again in Oct.
  7. A

This was me :)
  8. A

Chris, Yes that was me on the Ape. The guy who was practically standing he was so straight up and down :) Definitely plan to come back.
  9. A

Thank you everyone at N2 & especially the CR's who were very helpful and patient with someone who just stunk it up out there! I think I got ever so slightly less terrible as the day went on but I was still pretty awful. Didn't crash so that was good! There were actually a few incidents in...
  10. A

TY!!
  11. A

I'm sure this is up here somewhere but I couldn't find it...is there electricity in the parking area available (tire warmers) or would I need a genny?
  12. A

Thx all! Gonna be a long week at work lol
  13. A

Well I'm finally registered for my first ever track day! Do these usually have a suspension person available? Mine is still set to stock and I'm pretty sure it is not setup as well as it could be but it's one of the few things I don't feel confident to mess with on my own. Can't wait to get...
  14. A

Roll Call! Lightning 7/28 + 7/29

Well I will not be making my first track day this weekend...bike is not ready :( Hope you all have a safe day and the weather cooperates.
  15. A

New member / new track rider from NJ

Thx all...the bike may be badass but I'm not! lol Never been on a track so I hope to learn first and let the speed come later :) I'm kinda late to this game (47!) but the bike has made this something I just have to try.