Recent content by avizpls

1. avizpls

WTB: TRS system

Not that long at all. Where in Ohio? I'm in Pittsburgh and have a spare. I MAY not have the baseplate, but you can get that from Pittbul when you get your pins. (unless of course you've got a 04/05 GSXR, in which case I also have pins for you)
  2. avizpls

Love Track Days.... why did I wait so long!

I live in Pennsylvania, but I'm seriously considering making the trek to Homestead in order to keep the winter mothballs at bay. I've ridden PBIR but not Homestead. Worth the journey and logistical challenges? (like where tf do I park my giant truck and exposed bike securely?)
  3. avizpls

2004 GSXR 750

What makes it tough, as you know, is that it is a ephemeral dinosaur as well, having only been in production for two years. The aftermarket support was never really there, even in its time. You should be able to do quickshifter and rearsets pretty easily. Forks, I'd suggest a racetech build.
  4. avizpls

Best advice from a Coach/Control Rider?

Throttles on the right, so are the brakes. Good luck! Right up there with "Go that way as fast as you can. If something gets in your way, turn" in reality though, its probably Lennys talk on 'the dance'
  5. avizpls

Gas in Pittsburg

Everything's seemed fine here so far, to be honest.
  6. avizpls

PittRace 5-15-16 roll call

I'll be there for the 16th. Looking forward to it. I have a powered camping spot-- waaaaay down by turn 3 though.
  7. avizpls

Pitt Race roll call

Yeah, I gotta say. I was watching from the hillside by T10 when Nikki went down. I kept waiting and waiting for a flag. She laid there for quite some time. I left my spot on the hill and rode down and was next to the ambulances practically calling on them to go myself. (i didnt) So I wasnt...
  8. avizpls

Pitt Race Thanks

Among the best days at the Beave that I recall. A+++ Would ride again.
  9. avizpls

N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

First!
  10. avizpls

Meet the new N2 logo

Excellent.
  11. avizpls

No doubt. Maybe look forward to an expanded calendar and a fresh rule book too. In the meantime just be happy the forums are still up and we're goin riding!
  12. avizpls

Someone should tell Mike55 yo. :D Awesome news though, see you all at the track!
  13. avizpls

New organization

Well, no, but we can see that this thread has over 11,000 views. :wow:
  14. avizpls

New organization

WHEN you pull this off.
  15. avizpls

New organization

hey. hey! He's right!