N2 launch is a GO!!! Let's ride!

Control Rider
N2
booboo1;303236 wrote: Quick question. Will the groups, B-I A, and the bump system be about the same structure as before? Thanks
While we are evaluating every aspect of our operations for improvement, the basic group structure will remain the same.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
N2 isn't planning on changing the things that have worked well in the past..... like a three group rotation and basing bumps on a rider's level of skill and judgement. I'm so tempted to throw in a "I need a bump" story:)

WolfKnife

rssuby2001;303071 wrote: Thanks for everyone's hard work, I too had a track day disappear for the end of the month at Jefferson, Hope thinks will be worked out and plan on my first time meeting everyone at Summit in May, thanks again
your not the only one, email already sent

avizpls

#11-A
fUhmX7S.jpg

First!

flycbr

Great.....I guess I'll look like an idiot with NESBA plastered right on the chest of my custom Pilot leathers!....

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
flycbr;303484 wrote: Great.....I guess I'll look like an idiot with NESBA plastered right on the chest of my custom Pilot leathers!....
Just take a green sharpie and put a 2 across it:D

LesPow

Control Rider
flycbr;303484 wrote: Great.....I guess I'll look like an idiot with NESBA plastered right on the chest of my custom Pilot leathers!....
You'll look like a rock star. .. don't change it. .. rock it!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Myers;303009 wrote: Congratulations are in order to not only you four.. but all members who will embark on this old/new adventure. I personally would like to thank you “founding fathers” for everything that you went through to bring us to where we are today.

Thank you all.
Len
:congrats:
Len, that's a cute little avatar…:D

Jiggy

Control Rider
Healthy trees never forget their roots.

DrD

A different perspective:

I have about 15 track days of experience with a different outfit, though I took last year off. From the favorable comments a couple of buddies made about NESBA a few years ago (and growing a bit tired of the issues with the other outfit) I signed up with NESBA for this year. Now the organization has changed.

Forgive me if I am a bit..... :confused:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
DrD;303927 wrote: A different perspective:

I have about 15 track days of experience with a different outfit, though I took last year off. From the favorable comments a couple of buddies made about NESBA a few years ago (and growing a bit tired of the issues with the other outfit) I signed up with NESBA for this year. Now the organization has changed.

Forgive me if I am a bit..... :confused:
But it's a positive change! All the things people liked about NESBA will be the same as with N2! Welcome!! There's posts on here that explain the changes. Basically, N2 is owned and run by some long-time NESBA members/CRs, who have taken over the operation of the trackdays. All good!

thesnowgod

HondaGalToo;303928 wrote: But it's a positive change! All the things people liked about NESBA will be the same as with N2! Welcome!! There's posts on here that explain the changes. Basically, N2 is owned and run by some long-time NESBA members/CRs, who have taken over the operation of the trackdays. All good!
Im in a similar boat as DrD. Though without the long term experience. I just started doing trackdays recently and had read extensively online about the different orgs and their various philosophies as well as the attitudes of their members prior to pulling the trigger.

NESBA basically gave me the warm and fuzzies and seemed inline with what I was looking for as a participant. I don't know what happened specifically or why and I can't seem to find any answers other than broad sweeping generalizations, but I will say if N2 continues with what NESBA initially seemed to be about, then I'll be happy. For now, it would appear they aren't going to NYST so the change doesn't affect me much but I do enjoy the forums and look forward to them coming to NY again hopefully soon.

thesnowgod;303934 wrote: Im in a similar boat as DrD. Though without the long term experience. I just started doing trackdays recently and had read extensively online about the different orgs and their various philosophies as well as the attitudes of their members prior to pulling the trigger.

NESBA basically gave me the warm and fuzzies and seemed inline with what I was looking for as a participant. I don't know what happened specifically or why and I can't seem to find any answers other than broad sweeping generalizations, but I will say if N2 continues with what NESBA initially seemed to be about, then I'll be happy. For now, it would appear they aren't going to NYST so the change doesn't affect me much but I do enjoy the forums and look forward to them coming to NY again hopefully soon.
I am All signed up for NYST for May 3rd-and 4th as members day.. I have spoken with them several times and they state the track will be running this whole season with a full calendar, Heard this straight from Gregs mouth at NYST...Hope all goes well and N2 gets some days on the schedule this season, if not maybe 2015..I will be doing all my days at NLMP or mostly NYST this season...Scott

Per my above post, In NOT anyway am I trying to undercut N2 with the mention of NYST!!! N2 has done a GREAT job in a short amount of time putting a good schedule together for us to ride.. I look forward to riding NJMP with N2 lots this coming season..Scott

thesnowgod

Agreed. Nor was I. Was there some sort of bad blood between NESBA and NYST that I may have accidentally touched on? If so, that wasn't my intent.