Recent content by b1dapice

1. b1dapice

Need ride to 8/26 Summit

Are you still looking for a ride? I live in Annapolis MD and can swing by your way sunday evening to pick up your bike. I definately agree that riding the bike there isn't the best approach (especially for the ride home). You can ride with me or drive seperately but i'm planning on heading...
  2. b1dapice

BeaveRun July 21-22 from Annapolis/DC

I'm scheduled to ride the BeaveRun track weekend in July and wanted to throw out a ride-share to anyone who wants to join. I live in Annapolis MD, work in McLean, VA and i'm planning on taking a half day and leaving from work but my plans are negotiable. I have an F-350 and can load 2 bikes...
  3. b1dapice

Annapolis to BeaveRun June 11 12

I'm headed to BeaveRun for the June 11 & 12 weekend. I've got room in my truck for another bike and gear or i can pull a trailer and get 2 or 3 more bikes. I'm planning on heading that way Friday before rush hour. (I'm also planning on camping.) I'm starting out from Annapolis Maryland...
  4. b1dapice

Need ride; DC area

I'm hitting Summit Main on the 6th (leaving Sunday and camping out there). If you're in need of a ride, let me know (i'm in Annapolis and i have room for you,your bike, and gear in my truck). let me know at b1dapice at gmail dot com. (sorry for the late notice)
  5. b1dapice

Annapolis/DC/Baltimore to NJMP Sat even to Sunday

Howdy, I'm rolling to NJMP Saturday for my scheduled track day on Sunday. (I'm trying to get there Saturday late afternoon/early evening and i'll be camping out there.) If anyone wants to ride along, let me know. I have room for 3 more bikes. Let me know, email me at b1dapice@gmail dot com
  6. b1dapice

BeaveRun 10/18-10/19

Well, I'm not surprised to hear that i wasn't the only one who wasn't feeling the greatest on Monday. I thought i was almost over my cold on Friday going to the track but the cold nights set me back. But that's ok because it's the Beave and a little bit of a cold is worth the Beave. It was...
  7. b1dapice

Baltimore to Beaverun (October 18th 19th)

beaverun Howdy Chris, Is this the Chris that was at Summit Main on August 4th who was control riding the beginner group that day? This is that long haired guy who i believe was pitted next to you at Summit Main on August 4th who you bumped up to intermediate. Whether you are the Chris i'm...
  8. b1dapice

gsxr wheels, complete

I have an '01 GSXR-6 and would like an extra set of wheels but the price is a bit high for me. If you're willing to negotiate (I'm thinking $250) and can ship them (i'll pay shipping costs), let me know. Thanks and good luck,
  9. b1dapice

Annapolis/Baltimore to BeaveRun Aug 16 17

I'm signing up for the BeaveRun track days for the weekend of August 16 & 17. I'm looking for anyone else in the general area who wants to go. I'll be taking my truck and we can take up to 5 bikes with riders and gear without a problem. Let me know if you'd like to join me for the trek.
  10. b1dapice

Good times at Summit Main Aug 4

Howdy Mike, it was good riding and chatting with you at the track. We will ride again!!! I'm scheduled to ride VIR on 8/23 & 24 and Summit Main 9/13 & 14 and i'll be hitting BeaveRun and NJMP as much as possible for the rest of the year. Let me know when you're scheduled and hopefully we'll...
  11. b1dapice

Good times at Summit Main Aug 4

I hadn't been on Main since last year and after talking with other riders who have been on the track since i had, I wasn't expecting a great day. They told me how the surface was bumpy and the repaving a little while back wasn't a success (primarily thanks to the cars). I was wrong!!! The...