Recent content by Banzaisan

1. B

FS: 2003 GSXR 750 Track Bike - Chicago

For sale: 2003 GSXR750 with 10,625 miles. The bike comes with clear title. This bike is well maintained with lots of upgrades. This bike is ready to go on the track. It comes with Pirelli Diablo tires with one day of use. My bike was stored in a heated warehouse. I am a track day rider. Never...
  2. B

For Sale: Stock 2008 GSXR 600 - $4500.00

For Sale: SOLD
  3. B

2001 GSXR 750 Track Bike - Chicagoland area

It's the internal components for the front forks. It's made by Ohlins.
  4. B

bump.........
  5. B

Racing Gear for sale -Suits/Gloves/Boots!

Joe Rocket Suit - SOLD
  6. B

Racing Gear for sale -Suits/Gloves/Boots!

For sale: Joe Rocket GPX gloves - Size XL (Used with minor wear) Teknic Touch gloves - Size XL (Like new) SIDI Boots - Size 13 US / 48 Euro (used) Bohn Body Armor Pro Racer back protector - Size tall (perforated) Joe Rocket 1 piece suit - Size 48 (used) Make offer! Pictures available upon...
  7. B

For sale: 2001 GSXR 750 track bike with clear title. > 5200 miles > Yoyodyne slipper clutch > Ohlins - setup for 190 lbs > UES kit > Woodcraft engine cover, rear sets, clip ons > Vesrah brake pads with steel braided brake lines > Safety wired > Power commander > Quick shifter > XP laptimer...
  8. B

2001 GSXR 750 Track bike

Dave. The bike is located in Vernon Hills, IL. I will send you a PM with my phone number. Call me and we can talk. Dave
  9. B

2001 GSXR 750 Track bike

TheFleshRocket - Contact me at banzaisan@juno.com. I'm sure we can work something out if you're interested. --Dave
  10. B

2001 GSXR 750 Track bike

CLEAR TITLE! **Motivated to Sell** Fully decked out with everything needed and ready for the track. I used this bike for the last 3 years and it's worked flawlessly every time I hit the start button. One of the reasons for this is that the engine configuration is 100% stock so the bike has...