Recent content by Buckeye96

1. B

FS: Good Tow Vehicle. 2002 Dodge Dakota

I will let Trey know (its his truck) and he will be getting back to you guys.
  2. B

bump for a price drop. $3500 obo
  3. B

bump for a price drop. $4000 obo
  4. B

I am posting it up for a buddy who needs to get rid of the truck by the end of the month. 147,000 miles, runs great, red/silver, club cab, 4.7 V8, clean interior, not smoked in, good tires, K&N air filter, auto trans., auto windows/locks, tow package, inspection good for a year. Call 703 872...
  5. B

Scorpion helmet

I got my Scorpion from newenough.com on close out for $60.
  6. B

Moto2 racer to launch smartphone app for track days

this sounds promising http://www.gizmag.com/ant-west-motorcycle-app-story/24844/
  7. B

2007 Victory Kingpin F/S $11k

bump for a price drop $10,500
  8. B

2007 Victory Kingpin F/S $11k

I have a very nice 2007 Victory Kingpin for sale with 1600 miles. There are a number of extra's/upgrades: - HID headlight - foot boards - passenger seat - passenger back rest - included, but not on the bike are Stage 1 pipes. It's a very comfortable bike, well balanced and doesn't need...
  9. B

Trailer locks?

Don't get the masterlock trailer locks, they are garbage. If you are really worried about stuff getting stolen, you could look into installing an alarm on the doors of the trailer.
  10. B

Are tire warmers worth it if you aren't that fast?

My 2 cents: It helps save your tires, because it reduces the heat cycles the tire experiences. Having my tires last longer and not having to worry so much about them getting hard is why i run warmers in B. Well, I also don't like running on cold tires.
  11. B

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

I only have 1, i'll try to get it posted up soon
  12. B

Roll Call Summit Main, April 8-9

Here's my video for 'B' group, 3rd session Monday, 9 April. Sorry for the camera position and the noise in the mic. These will be fixed next time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=j4ycgRWrI3M
  13. B

helmet question

The foam starts to get hard and loses the ability to absorb the shock of a crash.