Recent content by cbr_600rr_freak

1. cbr_600rr_freak

2001 SV650 street/track

Pm sent
  2. cbr_600rr_freak

48mm Clip ons

Came off my 08 cbr 600rr. If Interested let me know. Let's work something out. Look at this on eBay: 07/08 Cbr 600Rr Vortex Clip Ons http://bit.ly/15c8IiJ
  3. cbr_600rr_freak

anyone ADD brakes to single axle trailer?

Northern Tool and Equipment have a kit. It is the entire electric brake kit, hubs, bearings and ore greased for the left and right side. Also comes with all the wires included. The kit is fairly priced. Also a break away kit is $47 and it comes with a battery. Hope this helps. I installed the...
  4. cbr_600rr_freak

2012 600rr

Sent it again
  5. cbr_600rr_freak

2012 600rr

Text sent
  6. cbr_600rr_freak

Leather???

IMO Route 21 has some great leathers for a great Price. Call the owner Ken @ (201) 773-3116. Tell him Jason sent ya. He has some great AFFORDABLE leathers that look awesome!
  7. cbr_600rr_freak

Sharkskinz Bodywork for R1 2007-2008

If you have any 08 cbr 600rr fairing that cheap.. Ill send you cash very quickly! That's an awesome price!
  8. cbr_600rr_freak

Armour Bodies Sale - Limited Time Only!

Armour Bodies is awesome. Here is a pic of my bike with it. Extremely easy to paint and looks great!
  9. cbr_600rr_freak

Question regarding clutch

Good call. I called the parts place and try said yes. One is slightly thicker. It suppose to put more pressure on the spring to make the clutch quiter. They said it should not make a difference though if not done right. Ill see. :/
  10. cbr_600rr_freak

I just don't see it in my book. Ill call the parts place who sold me the friction plates and ask. Def worth looking into.
  11. cbr_600rr_freak

I am 2nd owner. Had it since Hardly any Miles on it. So I wouldn't think anyone would have changed it. I'm looking at my Honda service manual now and I don't see where it says they are different. Where is this info at?
  12. cbr_600rr_freak

Dunno about the older Honda's, but I just installed a new STM slipper in my 08 CBR and all the friction and steel plates were the same size. REMEMBER TO SOAK YOUR FRICTION PLATES FOR AT LEAST 24HRS BEFORE INSTALLATION IN OIL. :)
  13. cbr_600rr_freak

Route 21 Custom Leathers! Be Ready for 2013! $899

I hear great things about your product. They look great and have a fair price tag! See ya at RRR this weekend!
  14. cbr_600rr_freak

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

Ron, you having to bash me everywhere makes me feel weird. You have a crush on me? I never applied for a sponsorship with Matt for a suit. Please have facts straight before posting up and running your mouth. I have my opinion from the suits I've saw in person. I've saw two if them go down and...
  15. cbr_600rr_freak

Custom Fit Race Leathers Discounted pricing

You guys are killing me. I still haven't saw him in a hazardous suit on the bike. The article I'm sure was written by Matt or a loyal follower. Lol..not agreeing with you and posting my opinion on a public forum doesn't have a thing to do with my character. It's a matter of opinion. I've saw...