Recent content by chappy8827

1. C

Where are the REFUNDS

Refund arrived. I wait is over. NESBA refunded my money. The check arrived day before yesrterday. Thank you NESBA and all of you that ride with them. Enjoy the winter and get ready for next season.:congrats::congrats:NESBA
  2. C

Where are the REFUNDS

Problem Solved I think I took the advice of one on the members and contacted my Bank. They immediately put the money in my account. They will do what ever it is that they do when a customer disputes a charge. They told me that they saw no reason why they would not find in my favor. I guess I...
  3. C

Where are the REFUNDS

Received 10-19-2010 Hello, Greg Thank you for contacting us. I wish I had an answer for you. I have not been BSing you or any of the members that I am in contact with about this refund issue, and no I don't believe you or anyone else is being ***** by NESBA. Please don't take the language...
  4. C

Where are the REFUNDS

The one thing that I will do that I did not see in the other post. When the refund comes through I will be as active in posting the possitive news as I was in posting the negitive. All ride fast and safe.
  5. C

Where are the REFUNDS

Thank you for your understanding. When I decided to ride with NESBA I did a lot of reading in the fourm and all I saw was praise. Now that I am having trouble getting my money back I went back to the fourm I started to find complaints in fourm where I would not have expected to find them. So...
  6. C

Where are the REFUNDS

Thank you! I should have posted all info with title.
  7. C

Where are the REFUNDS

I have had communication with them. As I review the fourm I found that I am not the only one that is having problems getting money back from them. For all of the riders that got there time on the track that they paid for GREAT. But they have shut down in the NW, won't be any more track days...
  8. C

Where are the REFUNDS

I requested my refund for the canceled September date at Pacific Raceway way back in the first week of August. I was told then that it would take 30 days to credit my card. It is now the 3rd week of October and still no money back in my account. I have email Bob O. several times and all I get is...