Recent content by Chris K

1. Chris K

For Sale 2002 GSXR 750 Track Bike - $3000

For sale: 2002 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike Well, the time has come to get into less dangerous hobbies... I am getting married in 2 months and have decided to get out of doing track days. My last track day is July 5th at Summit Main. I would love to keep the bike in the NESBA family and sell it to...
  2. Chris K

Njmp 15-17th

I'm in for Saturday the 16th, and am camping too. First time at NJMP!
  3. Chris K

Not fast enough, not even by a longshot.......

Crashtd, congrats again on the bump! You looked good out there on Sunday. Glad we could get you wire tied in time for a few good sessions. And I'm looking forward to more of Jim's videos from last weekend! The only way I'll show up on the videos is if Jim had a camera on the back of his bike...
  4. Chris K

Heck YESSSS

Ahh, good old Conshy! I lived there for a year. Good times, good times!
  5. Chris K

ROLL CALL: Beave Oct 18-19

Oh Hell Yes! I'm in for both days!
  6. Chris K

Baltimore to Beaverun (October 18th 19th)

Thanks Brandon. Email sent...
  7. Chris K

1000 on the track

:agree: My next bike will be a 600 for sure!
  8. Chris K

numbers/decals?

Dean from DC Decals prints all my stuff. He does a great job too. http://dcdecals.net
  9. Chris K

Baltimore to Beaverun (October 18th 19th)

I'm planning on doing the full weekend at Beaverun on the 18th and 19th and looking to split the costs of transportation from Baltimore to Beaverun for the weekend. I have a 1999 F-150 longbed that will fit 2 bikes + gear comfortably. I plan on going down the afternoon/evening of the 17th, and...
  10. Chris K

Hitting the wall (not literally...)

I'm a big fan of the "KISS" method. (Keep It Simple Stupid) Every session I try to work on just one thing. And I keep working on that one thing until it becomes second nature to me and eventually muscle memory. For Example: keeping my head down, dropping my elbows in a turn, keeping a super...
  11. Chris K

Maryland check-in

White Marsh, just north of Baltimore for me! Welcome!
  12. Chris K

Main Advanced Video

Great vid as always Jim! Anything exciting from the Saturday sessions?
  13. Chris K

For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT!

Nah, I just took off the Infiniti and replaced it with the "SKYLINE" on the back! It does turn heads though...
  14. Chris K

For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT!

For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT! I am sad to have to do this, but it’s either get rid of the car or stop doing TD’s! My priorities in life are changing, and I just don’t need this car any more. I’m hoping that it will be purchased by someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. I have...
  15. Chris K

Summit 9/13 9/14

I'm in for Saturday! Truck is already loaded, and I'm counting down the hours... Camping tonight too! ***Wahoo!!! Post #30! I'm finally a "member" :D