For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT!

Chris K

Jul 14, 2008
For Sale: 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT!

I am sad to have to do this, but it’s either get rid of the car or stop doing TD’s! My priorities in life are changing, and I just don’t need this car any more. I’m hoping that it will be purchased by someone who will enjoy it as much as I have. I have added pictures of the car to my Photobucket account, so please send anyone and everyone my way to check it out!

http://s442.photobucket.com/albums/qq148/InfinitiG35Coupe6mt/

I’m asking $22,900 for the car, which is significantly less than retail price! Location: Baltimore, MD

Questions or Interest?? = Contact info: Cell 443-956-8788 Email: ckelle10@gmail.com

Color: Obsidian Black
Interior: Black Leather
Engine: 3.5 liter V6 @ 298 hp
Drive train: 6 Speed Manual
Mileage: 57,000
Fuel Economy: 18 to 28 mpg, depending on how you drive it. :)

Fully loaded 2006 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe Leather 6MT. This 6 speed close ratio manual transmission has 57,000 miles and is in excellent condition. It is black with black leather interior. The 2006 G35 Sport Coupe features a 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine resulting in a horsepower rating of 298. The Sport Coupe Leather 6MT package includes the following features:
Sport tuned suspension with rear active steer package
DVD Infiniti Navigation System with 6.5" LCD pop-up tilt screen monitor
Leather heated 8-way power sport contoured seats (driver & front)
Sculpted fold down rear seat for two passengers or an expanded cargo area
In-dash 6 disc CD changer AM/FM, BOSE premium 225-watt audio system with RDS and 8 speakers, Satellite radio capability (XM radio)
1 touch power window auto up/down and door locks
Dual digital climate control
Dual sliding glass sunroof with one-touch option open/close
Remote keyless entry
Bluetooth wireless
Aero Package
Rear wheel drive
19 inch forged aluminum-alloy sport wheels P225/45R19 front tires and brand new P245/45R19 rear tires
Titanium trimmed interior center cluster
Other features include: anti-theft system, dual air bags, traction control, rear spoiler and rear side air diffusers, Xenon lights, long-life LED tail-lights, cruise control, Homelink option, dual overhead map lights with sunglass holder, rear glass antenna, leather wrapped steering wheel with steering wheel mounted cruise and audio controls, and sequential multi-point fuel injection.

Thank You,
Chris Kelleher

Chris K

Jul 14, 2008
Blaise;16717 wrote: Skyline? :notsure:
Nah, I just took off the Infiniti and replaced it with the "SKYLINE" on the back! It does turn heads though...

Blaise

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah just playing with you. Awesome car, wish I'd have that instead of my Maxima (they're nearly identical minus the RWD/FWD thing)..